Wednesday 5 October 2011

*

So I actually made a small mistake yesterday it's not fourteen days until I see Joshua, it's twelve today which was thirteen yesterday. I guess it could really count as fourteen for yesterday since I leave on the 18th of October and arrive 13 hours later to America also on the 18th, which is Australia's 19th. Ah, confusing. Anyway let's just say twelve days!

For my last 12 days in Australia I plan to work until the end (if my boss lets me).. I am trying to catch up with my closest friends before I go, I was thinking of having a small dinner with work friends, school friends, soccer friends.. however the HSC (Higher School Certificate) is the day I go.. so most the people I would invite are most likely studying (or supposed to be). On the weekend I am going to a fair with two of my closest friends I've known for ever.

As for today (I am literally in the office) I have to take my camera back tonight and beg the store to get me a new one, it turns out something got into the lens.. (but I didn't do anything to it :C) If they don't give me one I'll ask for the money back, I honestly NEED my camera for America, what can I do without it?!


---------------------------------------------------------
F.A.Q - Here's some questions I get asked quite often, not so much online but real life. Here goes!

~ What do your parents think?
My mum was the first to find out before anyone, at first she didn't think much would come out of our relationship but she began to grow accustomed to it. I brought Josh to dinner (skype on my laptop with the camera on) and she used to have chats with him. Now she is desperate for me not to go because she is worried about what could happen and that I might never come back!

As for my father he is extremely strict and completely against all boys. It came as a shock when I told him (Which took me a few months to do!) He dislikes our relationship completely. I told him two months in advance that I was planning to see Josh which freaked him out, he wanted me to wait until December so he could come with me but I can't wait that long since I have school in Feb and wanted to spend as long as I could with Josh.

~ Do you ever worry about Josh? As in do you ever wonder if he's not real, or he's cheating on you and/or lied to you?
Well I've thought about it, a long time ago. Since then I've had this question a LOT. To be honest I spend so much time with him, even when I'm at the office. He wouldn't have time to have another relationship on the side even if he could. I trust him anyway, Joshua is the last person who I'd expect to be like that. Also I believe 100% he's a real human being, he's the real boy I love. I see him every single time we skype, I've spoken to his mum, dad, sister, grandfather and grandmother and his cousins. I've seen him move from a different home, I've seen him holding things I've sent him over the mail, I don't know how much more proof is needed to show if he's "real". As for lying, in every relationship trust is needed. I will give him my full 100% trust until he gives me a reason not to. So far he hasn't given me any reasons so! Yup.

~ Is it hard?
Yes. It is possibly one of the hardest things I think a person could ever do! Is it worth it? I'm sure it will be. For now I just have to wait, patiently. These last 12 days feel like the longest.

~ How do you think both of you will act when you finally see one another?
I've asked myself this question many times. I'm an extremely shy person but also can be very hyper and talkative to someone if I know them well. I do know Joshua well but I also love him. Which will bring out my shy side AND my hyper/talkative side. I don't know which will come first. I really would love to just run up to him at the airport but /)_(\ I can't do that heh. I will post on here how I act on the first day and many days to come. For now.. I can't even answer this.

Well that's all for now, if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask, I always love answering things and I'll try my best with anything that is asked. Thanks again for reading <3

1 comment: