Saturday 8 October 2011

Well what a day! I've been out all day and can finally come home and sit in bed.. (not so much lay yet)! I spent the early part of the day eating chocolate dishes at Coco Monde with Jacob and Wendy (two of my closest friends). And then we went out to the Matara Festival :D I had a LOT of fun. Check this out, I've always wanted to go in a Zorb Ball before....
But it was such a load of fun. Apart from the fact we brought a huge crowd over who started taking photo's of us like we were animals stuck inside a cage.. I guess in a way we were. I couldn't stand up for longer than 3 seconds without falling flat on my face. Anyway far left: me. Middle: random girl. Far right: Jacob :D

I had a lot of fun today, I can't wait for even more fun such a Disney Land >~<!!!!!!! Anyway, after the Matara festival we went and caught lunch! I was very happy my cousin came down from Sydney (complete surprise) and spent the day with my friends and I :D

After lunch Jacob and Wendy came around and took more pictures with me. Even Josh got involved and had a voice chat with Jacob. Which I was surprised they were both happy to do. It made me extremely happy that my best friend was talking to my boyfriend. Isn't that strange?? XD

And after that I was rushed off to work which I have just come back from. Speaking of which, my last shift :( I will try and get another one but for now ;-; Most likely my last shift. I was extremely happy though tonight - best mood ever. (Reason for all these smilies.. sorry ;-;)

I think finally the excitement has hit me from all these goodbyes however I am NOT keen for seeing my dad tomorrow. One week after I told him look I'm leaving. :C At least the nagging will be a little different. Instead of "You're not going" it could be "You're not doing this!" lmao. Oh well time will tell. Such a good mood and the clock just hit midnight.

9 Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment