Thursday 6 October 2011

To Do.

The list of my To Do's, I feel like I will never finish this, but I will as soon as my passport arrives X_X (which apparently has gone through). As well as waiting on the bank to send me my credit card. >_> I never knew I'd have to do so much before I left. Really though, I thought it was just buying my passport, waiting for it, buy the ticket and go; But there's so much more then that.

In other news, I got a new camera! Same brand, same colour, it was all just replaced which makes me a happy Audrey. :3

Not to keen being in the office today but then again if I was at home I'd be scratching my head wondering what to do next... yes! Even with this list. -_- So many things I can't do without my passport, without my bank cards, with the holidays on (TAFE). Yup, waiting on so much, I hope this all will come together. I want to hurry up and go already. 11 days? Feels more like 11 months. D:

When is the excitement going to hit me hard?

1 comment:

  1. ^____^ time is going by slow, but you'll be here in a short matter of time!

    ReplyDelete