Monday 10 October 2011

Family get togethers and fairwells

 Look what arrived today! I am happy as ever! Tomorrow I will do my Esta at work (the form I have to complete before I go to prove I am not a terrorist). As for the credit card, declined. My money isn't an exact amount every week which apparently worries the bank. Whatever, I'm not even mad. I mean seriously America in 8 days, I have enough cash to get me through three months.

Anyway! I went out for dinner tonight with my grandfather, grandmother, mother, uncle and his fiance'. We went to a restaurant called Bomnopenos - Italian restaurant. (Excuse my spelling :S) The dinner was a celebration of my Bon Voyage (I probably used that in the wrong context).

Everyone seems really excited for me and they all told me they're looking forward to all my stories and seeing all my pictures when I get home! My grandfather sneaked me $20 and cuddled me and said "I hope Josh lives up to your expectations" I was reluctant to take the money since he doesn't have a lot himself but he said it was the least he could do. Cutest grandfather ever. As for my grandmother, she bought me a cook book! It's adorable! So happy every recipe is only 4 ingredients. I always seem to cook when I'm hungry and never plan. At least I'll have plenty of options in this.. and I'll be able to cook for Josh and his family too!

Overall the day made me realize how accepting my family is. I love them to bits and can't wait to come back and show them all the pictures I plan to take. :3

1 comment:

  1. <3! I'm sure they'll be beaming when they see your adorable photos with Josh! :]

    ReplyDelete